Saturday, February 16, 2008

Traditional Latin Mass, part two

I'm finding myself more and more drawn to the TLM. I still don't know when to sit, stand, or kneel (feeling somewhat as many protestants must feel on their first visit to a Catholic Mass, ordinary or extraordinary rite). I still am not quite sure which part the Priest is at... whenever I think I know a bell rings and I find I'm on the wrong page. But... but... there is something about it. Such a sense of awe and worship. It's wonderous.

And Mass is Mass... Christ offers himself, no matter the rite. But there is *something* about the Traditional Mass that really draws me.

And that surprises me. But each week I find myself going to the TLM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging :) Keep up the good work :) God Bless you :)

Allison said...

It was that way for us as well.

God bless you!